Art Blogging Contest

Please vote for Musical Perceptions in the Art Blogging Match of Doom

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A short Blog?!?!?!?!? There is something just in this world

I will follow suit with my title and make a short blog.

The chords for measures 11-13 are:
vi65
vi43
vi42
I hear the notes as a Cm7 instead of Eb as the book says.
Measure 12:
Vi65
iiiadd2
VII7
bVII7
I7 or V7/IV
measure 13:
bv
bv6
V43
V65 with b7

This pop piece puts me in a good mood being so short. The last two chords give a short of ta-dah feel to me. The ending chord has a jazzy feel with the C, but you might not here that as a jazzy tonic, but a Cm7. The Eb and Bb help the tonic feeling. Leading into it the Bmajor 7 definetly gives the jazz feel. In the jazzy feel the second to last chord gives it a sliding feel to the last chord.

Now on to the finishing touches to LEIDERKRIES OP.39.

No comments: